Friday, December 4, 2015

GIVE THE GIFT OF HEALTH THIS HOLIDAY SEASON! *DISCOUNTS OFFERED!*

Hi, there! 

I am sorry I have been absent for so long.  I have been super busy with running the gym, being a Beachbody coach and gearing up for the holiday season!  Surprisingly I am about 90% done my shopping.  Are you?  If not, here are some great ideas to get your "sporty/athletic/health conscious"  friend/relative.  

Give the gift of health this holiday season! I hope to make your shopping a little easier with these neat ideas… and keep your wallet a little heavier with these great deals!

ID bracelets for the athlete in your life.  You never know what will happen and when.



Foam roller for anyone who is tight, sore or who workouts a lot



A massage.  I know a wonderful massage therapist who can come to your house, meet you in Huntingdon Valley or Malvern (link below is to Freedom Massage in Malvern)!
*$10 OFF your first massage at Freedom Massage.  Ask for Jessica Fields.



PiYo DVDs!  Seriously, you should try it.  I am sure you are sick of me saying that it changed my life, but it did!  Starting a new challenge group in January!



A gift certificate to their local fitness center/gym/studio.
*10% Any gift certificate with the mention of this list



Turn them on to a new healthy snack (place it in their stocking).  Who doesn’t love cookies and peanut butter?
*10% off with code MEGBUFFBAKE



Buy them a month’s worth of Shakeology to help them become healthier inside and out.


New workout clothes.  I love LuLulemon, but when the wallet is tight TJ MAXX or Marshalls does the job.
*Check out the “We made too much” section on their website for great deals.



A new water bottle that comes with a fun twist



A gift certificate to a sneaker store that will find the perfect shoe for your foot.
*Mention the fact that you workout at Bryn Athyn Workout Studio for %10 OFF your purchase




Happy shopping... but most of all, the best gift is to be PRESENT with your PRESENCE!  Listen, enjoy, love and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment