Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Random Bits- Survey

This is just a fun little survey I found online.  I'm not in the mood for a serious post as it's friday and my party hat is on!  Have a great weekend, guys!

What did you have to eat this morning?

A green monster and water.


What have you been thinking about recently?

Money and my skin.  Stressors, ya know?!


What is one thing you are looking forward to in the future?  

Getting married to Mike in September!


What was your most recent "success"- large or small?

I helped someone reach their fitness goal!  Also, this may sound corny, but every time someone leaves BAWS I feel like that is a success.

What was your most recent "fail"- large or small?

I tried making a batch of basil, garlic and spinach pesto for the blog.  I was really excited about it and I tried incorporating avocado too.  Ugh... It was disgusting.  I made a ridiculously large mess and I threw out so many fresh ingredients.  That creamy avocado went to waste.  I am bummed and hanging my head.

What have you been eating a lot of recently?

Peanut butter and jelly.  I probably have that about 5 times a week.  And it is usually around 3-4pm.  I need something substantial because I physically teach classes at night and then don't get home from work until about 8pm.  I then shower before I eat dinner.  By the time I sit down, it is 8:30pm and I'm staaarving.

What was the last thing you purchased online?

My bridesmaid presents :)

What are you currently reading?

Well, I was lent a great book called The Storyteller.  I just finished the book and it was awesome, but it took me over a year to read it.  I felt horrible holding it for that long!  I have been so busy that finding time to read is tough.  Needless to say, I probably won't be able to read anything substantial until the wedding is over.

Who is your woman crush?

Jessica Biel

What is your favorite body part to train?

Ummmmm.   Ummmmm...  I hate how my legs feel after a really tough lower body workout.  Not being able to sit on the toilet easily is the pits.  #ouch  I just flip flopped that question.  I don't think I have a fav.

What plans do you have that excites you in the next year?  

There are a couple!  Mike and I have summer birthdays so that is always fun.  We are planning to take little day trips for them.  Also, I am so excited for the wedding and I am hoping we can buy a house in  the next year or two... maybe... hopefully!

What is your favorite food?

Pizza I think.  And chocolate.


What is your favorite day of the week?

Friday puts me in a good mood, but Saturday afternoon kick starts my weekend.  It's a tie.

What is the best piece of advice you were given?

Did I ever tell you I am bad at making decisions?  I can never pick just one.

"This too shall pass."  My grandmom would say that to me anytime I was going through a really hard time.  She says that no feeling about a particular thing lasts forever.  Meaning if you lost a loved one of course you will be horribly heartbroken.  But after time, you learn how to cope and develop a different type of a feeling.  That helped me get through a lot.

"The sun always comes up and the sun always goes down."  I have heard this a lot, but Mike says it often.  Meaning that if you are depressed, you can choose to lay in bed all you want, but everything is going to keep on moving without you.

"The wise is wasted on the young."  This has made me research and research.  I basically listen to podcasts any chance I get.  Wether it be marketing, business, fitness, life or finance related... I am always learning.  I understand wisdom comes more with life situations and how you deal with them, but learning and hearing how other people overcome obstacles is never a bad thing.

"Diamonds are in your own backyard."  My Dad says this a lot.  We are always looking for a different answer or think that we can't do something.  It is within you and around you- just find it.

"Patience is a virtue."  I am trying to become more and more patient.  I have actually gotten a lot better at it.





No comments:

Post a Comment