Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Random Bits About My Health and Fitness

How in the world has it been a week since I last posted?  I feel like I posted 2 days ago.  I guess this goes to show how incredibly busy I have been.  Personal training, nutrition consultations, classes, wrapping up the Spartan training (the race is in 1.5 weeks AHH!), learning the new PiYo choreography, talking to people about shakeology and what it has done for me, creating shirts for BAWS and the Spartan crew, planning the wedding and... trying to stay sane.  Breathe.

Despite being so busy, I have been able to get my workouts in thanks to the accountability of the Spartan workouts and PiYo.  I just recently started an at-home PiYo challenge where women from all over bought the same PiYo DVD workouts for $60 and are doing them together.  We motivate each other, show what we are eating, post PiYo selfies and just have fun.  It is basically a group of 20 some women trying to shape up and lean on each other for support.  It is awesome.  I also love knowing other people are trying to eat right and are choosing clean foods over their cravings- it makes me feel... not so alone I guess!  I watched Mike eat the best cupcake in the world last night.  It was rough.  I had 2 hershey kisses and called it a night.  Here is a snapshot of my meals recently.


Ham, corn, cherry tomatoes, hummus and a couple pop chips
Superfood grain salad, banana and raspberries
Chicken, corn, broccoli and all of the ketchup
Shakeology and sunflower butter

I also have been diving into cantaloupe bowls and chowing down on blackberries.  The heat makes me crave cold, juicy things.

If anyone is interested in doing an at-home challenge group, I will most likely start one in another couple weeks.  I will keep you posted!

I just wanted to check in and share whats going on in my neck of the woods.  Tata! xo.



No comments:

Post a Comment