Friday, June 12, 2015

Random Bits- It's Friday... All My Favorite Finds!

Good morning!

I was up at the crack of dawn.... my client and I got started just before 6am.  Her wedding is one week before mine so we are cramming sessions in to make her feel the best she can on her big day :)  I love helping people reach goals like this!

I have a couple things I want to share with you.  These are things I am loving, intrigued by, or excited about.  I love peeking into other people's lives and seeing what they are up to- I thought I can't be the only one....

This.  This is a beast of a superfoods salad.  Not only is it crazy good for you, it has amazing flavors to it.  Yesterday I heated up a turkey dog without a bun and served some of this on the side.  It kept me full for a good while.


Mike and I are in love with these cookies.  They really are phenomenal.  I try to treat myself daily or I will go insane. Can you tell I am eating them on my bed?  Don't worry, I am a crum-less cookie monster.



How great is the quote?  I have heard it before, but I always like to be reminded of this.  Ideas.  Stick with ideas. 


Confession- I used to be the queen of workout DVDs.  I would do them all the time... especially Tae Bo.  I think I got the itch from my mom.  I remember leaving for school every morning and my mom would be with her little weights following Jane Fonda type workouts in the living room.  
Anyway, I can't tell you how excited I am to try this Hip Hop Abs!  A member of BAWS Gym gave it to me to borrow.  I am open to try any type of exercise.  Recently I have been wanting to try completely different things- Have you seen the trailer for Cize?  It looks a little corny, but for some reason I want to do it!  I need to step up my dancing game anyway.  Until it comes out, I'll be playing around with this in my living room.  Whatever, you can judge...  :)



I am so excited to give my bridesmaids their gift.  I put a lot of time and effort into each one.  Mike and I had a tough time nailing down the right presents.  It's important to let them know how happy I am to have them by my side.  Mike's gift to his boys are great.  Skull brass knuckles that are also beer openers.  Those suckers are the real deal.  I think they will only use them during the occasional party, but I still think they are cool.  Plus, they all like beer and skulls.  Typical boys.  


Last, but certainly not least... my sister sent me the most precious video of my 3 year old niece singing, "You Are So Beautiful."  I wish so badly I could put it on here.  She sang it with such love and her squeaky little voice was just so adorable.  Ah!

Have a fab Friday, y'all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment